Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Faculty of Philosophy Since 2015 - General Director of Mriya Resort & Spa Since 2017 - Chairman of Association of the Hoteliers
of Crimea Since 2018 - Advisor to the President of Sberbank, a graduate of the 2nd batch of the Personnel reserve programme of the President of the Russian Federation Since 2019 - President of National Union of Hospitality
Today, there is a great number of significant tasks in the tourism industry in Russia, which can only be solved by common endeavor of business and government bodies.
We value the participation of everyone who is interested in the successful development of the hospitality industry in Russia; everyone who wants to contribute to the prosperity of our country.
Association of Hoteliers of Crimea
The Association of the Hoteliers of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol was established on January 16, 2017.
Today, AHC includes 75% of the resort market of the Crimean peninsula and 60% of the hospitality industry. The main goal of AHC is to work for a promising future in which all the companies representing hospitality industry of Crimean peninsula will successfully cooperate to ensure successful growth of the tourism industry of the Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol.
AHC main tasks:
• mutual assistance and support of each other;
• year-round development of the tourism industry of the Republic
of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol;
• development of social and cultural life of the Crimean peninsula;
• development of small and medium-sized businesses of the Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol;
• interaction with regional and federal authorities.
National union of hospitality
National Union of Hospitality was founded on June 25, 2019 The mission of the Union is creating and promoting of a new national idea "We develop tourism - we develop Russia" (или: Developing tourism
we develop Russia)
Tasks of the National Unity of Hospitality:
• conducting professional events to unite industry participants
and exchange experience;
• conducting professional contests;
• support of legal tourism business;
• organization of vocational training and advanced training programs for representatives of the tourism market;
• advising tourism market participants on managerial, financial, legal
and other issues;
• conducting effective marketing research